If you want us to host your aicrafts, sceneries or any kind of useful tools, so that everybody here can download them for free, you can send your files to us compressed in a ZIP-file.
|required information||example for a helicopter|
|your name |nickname||Max(Flyer)|
| simulation software |type of upload||Reflex | helicopter|
|screenshot als *.jpg with 150 x 150 pixels||modellname_prieview.jpg|
(in the zip-file + as mail attachment)
|information on your file||modelname_Info.txt + copy the text into the mail|
| your homepage|
- use unique names: we can't upload 100 times a "extra300.zip"
- please include an info.txt in your zip-file including your name, your e-mail adress, (if existing your homepage,) the name of the simulation software. You may add some information about your creation, too.
- please use the same name for the zip-file and folder as for your aircraft or scenery. Avoid special characters, umlauts.
- please do always include a screenshot showing your creation. it should have about these the dimensions: 150 x150 pixels. The screenshot should be named the same way as the submitted file.
- when using German national emblems used during WWII, please make it look like a rhomb.
- try to avoid sending large attachments.If your file is quite big try using a file serviceand send the link to us.
- with submitting a file to RC-Sim.de RC-Sim achieves an open-ended permission to host your file. This means that you have no claim that we remove your submitted files when you don't want to submitfurther files tu RC-Sim anymore.
- please don't include many further pictures or video files to your aircrafts or sceneries as RC-Sim has off course limited traffic and space, As well as we have to keep our kosts as lowas possible.
Please also respect a waiting period of a week, before it appears online.
If waiting longer than a weel feel free, to ask what happened to your fail. Sadly it can happen the e-mails get lost.
The more you follow our suggestions the more easily your files can be includet in our downoload section!
Holm und Rotorbruch
Eure RC-SIM Team