AFPD Import Wizard - Ipacs Sim`s - RC-Sim Community, alles über RC-Simulatoren

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Donnerstag, 23. April 2009, 20:54

AFPD Import Wizard

Apparently this tool isn't officially offered any more for some reason. An Aerofly admin has stated that in some Posting I've read. Could somebody please, please share this little application somehow??? I've spent a considerable amount of time looking for it, and the VERY few links I've found are no longer valid.

I'd just like an easy way to import some of those Panorama's that people have posted with the instruction "just use the AFPD Import Wizard".... There must be a lot of people out there who downloaded this when it was available. Thanks to anyone who could share! :hail:

Freitag, 24. April 2009, 00:21

17 views of this Posting so far, and not a single reply. Maybe all those people are just looking for the app like I am??? ?(

Freitag, 24. April 2009, 02:00

AFPD Import Wizard

Ich verwende ein Übersetzungsprogramm, das on-line ist, traurig, wenn es nicht gut übersetzt. Anscheinend dieses Werkzeug isn' t mehr offiziell aus irgendeinem Grund angeboten. Ein Aerofly admin hat das in irgendeiner Aufgabe I' angegeben; VE gelesen. Könnte jemand gefallen, teilt bitte diese kleine Anwendung irgendwie??? I' VE verbrachte eine beträchtliche Zeitmenge nach ihm SEHR suchend und die wenigen Verbindungen I' VE, das gefunden wird, sind nicht mehr gültig. I' d gerade wie eine leichte Art, einige jener Panorama' zu importieren; s, das Leute mit dem Anweisung " bekannt gegeben haben; benutzen Sie einfach den AFPD Import Wizard" …. Es muss viele Leute heraus geben dort, wer dieses herunterlud, als es vorhanden war. Dank jedermann, das teilen könnte!

Ronski

RC-Sim-Foren As

Beruf: IT ler

• Private Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. April 2009, 16:50

Hi,

english isn't the prob ;) , time is.
http://www.rc-sim.de/wbb3/index.php?page…81989#post81989
Beste Grüße, best regards,
Ronald

PS: Kostenlos / 4free - Scenary " Fischen " - 4 Reflex XTR, AFPD, FMS, Heli-X and in work 4 Phoenix RC, search the Webdisk or visit my HP.

Freitag, 24. April 2009, 17:00

AFPD Import Wizard

Haha - I just posted my profound thanks on that other thread and was coming back to this one, to point to your response. Thanks again Ronski!!

As Ronski suggests in his Post above, he responded to my Post in the German section, with a link to the file. See this link for his response and the link. Thanks again Ronski!!!

AFPD Import Wizard

(On most Forums double-posting is a bad thing, but I thought maybe it was okay in this instance, where we had both German and English sections for the same product being discussed - I used Yahoo Babelfish to translate my request into German and posted the same request in the German Ipacs Sim section.)

Montag, 23. Januar 2012, 17:56

Hello,
i use Aerofly Deluxe and i downloaded it from rc-sim.de some planes.The problem is that for certains planes the elevators do not work.
Especialy for F22,F15,F14,F18,Concorde.For other planes from the same site all it's ok.
Where is the problem?
Please help me because i like those planes.
Thanks.

Jürgen N.

RC-Sim-Foren As

Beruf: war einmal... Computer Techniker

Montag, 23. Januar 2012, 20:09

You have to assign function #14 and #15 to the appropriate mixer "Mix Taileron".
Kind regards Jürgen
»Jürgen N.« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Zwischenablage01.jpg

Dienstag, 24. Januar 2012, 19:33

Thanks.
Best regards.
Olivian

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2012, 19:07

I came back with another problem.I downloaded those planes but my aerofly doesn't see. What should the file's name be the planes be located to be visible by the soft?

Thanks,
»oachidori« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • untitled.JPG

Jürgen N.

RC-Sim-Foren As

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2012, 20:10

I miss the "thumb.bmp".
Rename this strange "F-22.bmp" to "thumb.bmp"
No idea how this happened.
And the "WAV" file belongs into "sound". Probably all this is written in the "readme"?
Kind regards Jürgen

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012, 19:29

I guess i see from where is the problem.Some planes are downloaded for easyfly not for aerofly,and i guess that is no compatible.
Am i right?

Jürgen N.

RC-Sim-Foren As

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012, 19:54

You are right, EF models are not directly usable in AFPD.
There is a way to convert them:
here
Unfortunately (for you) it's written in German, and I have no experience at all with this stuff.
So I can not be of any help for this.
Kind regards Jürgen

AS1947

RC-Sim-Konstrukteur

Freitag, 27. Januar 2012, 18:27

Hi,

here you will find an english instruction 'How to install the models in AFPD?' : http://arthur.heimat.eu/faq_ef.html

Regards
Arthur

Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012, 18:22

Sorry,but doesn't work. You have in the next pictures exactly the name of the folders.For exemple Mig 29.All the planes are downloaded from rc-sim.
But where is the problem? I was respected all the instructions.
»oachidori« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • mig.JPG
  • mig 29.JPG

Jürgen N.

RC-Sim-Foren As

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2012, 09:56

If I remember correctly, the models must not be contained each in his own folder.
They must be stripped out of the "Model-Name"-Folder like the ASW15 below.
Kind regards Jürgen
»Jürgen N.« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Zwischenablage01.jpg

Freitag, 3. Februar 2012, 18:55

Thanks Jurgen.
Now it's working.Now i have a lot of planes. :rolleyes:
Best regards.
Olivian

Thema bewerten